Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hello! Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! My name is Jasmine Neely, and this is my first blog post! I am so excited to share with you all what I love to do, what's on my mind, and hopefully create conversation about the topics I post.

I've been encouraged to start a blog since I have been in college, so today is the day that I've finally done it. I can't wait to explore what blogging is all about and please feel free to comment and ask me questions!

I will be posting about dance, some fashion, art, love and relationships, and things that I have learned based on some of my life experiences in the 20 years that I've been on this earth.

Some quick facts about me are:

-I love to dance. I love the art and everything about it. I have been a dancer since I was 3 years old
-I am currently a Public Relations student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
-I'm double jointed, yeah I can bring my arms over my head with my hands clasped together. If you want to cringe in awe, just ask me to do it :) it feels good afterwards
-I was born and raised in Charlotte, NC. I love my city
-I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE chocolate. Especially things dipped in it (i.e. chocolate covered strawberries)
-I'm a May baby/ I am a Taurus 
-I'm a Jesus lover (praise him)

No comments:

Post a Comment