Sunday, April 12, 2015

NDA Nationals in Daytona Beach

My team and I are coming back from our national competition in Daytona Beach and I couldn't be happier. We worked so hard this year and we worked so hard on making our two nationals routines (open and hip hop) the best they could possibly be. I am so proud of what we did at NDA because we performed like a team and felt great about our performances. We did a lot of bonding too and I got closer to some of my teammates that will carry on to next year when I am a senior. Now, the torch will be passed on to 5 seniors, including me, to lead the 2015-2016 team and I am so excited to see what will be in store. I know I will learn so much about myself. Thank you to everyone for your support this year, to our sponsors and most importantly our parents. We couldn't have done it without you. I also want to thank our amazing choreographers for open, Emma and Sara, who are also on the team and our hip hop choreographer Cassandra Pappy! You guys are amazing. Well, now it's time to go back to work and back to reality in Chapel Hill until tryouts next Sunday. Until then, DTL forever and always. ❤️#GDTBATH

No comments:

Post a Comment